Hi there, my name is Kai Sasaki. I am a software engineer who has a passion for creating artificial intelligence by processing large-scale data. Using web technologies, mathematics, and big data, I’m sure that we can achieve it. That makes me go forward to learn deeper about connected technologies. I will let this place show what I learned daily for myself and all readers thankfully to visit this blog.
If you find this blog interesting and support me, I cannot thank you enough.
- Working at Treasure Data from 2015
- Contributor of TensorFlow.js
- Developer of BuffettCode
- Web service to provide information accelerating analysis of corporate finance and business.
- Contributor of Apache Hadoop
- Contributor of Apache Spark
- Committer of Apache Hivemall
- LLVM Committer
- A Cost-Effective CDP Platform with Graviton2 at Compute x AWS Graviton2 Webinar
- Interview: TensorFlow.js contributor Kai Sasaki on how TensorFlow.js eases web-based machine learning application development
- Infrastructure for auto scaling distributed system at Big Data Conference Vilnius
- Continuous Optimization for Distributed BigData Analysis at HighLoad++
- Deep Dive into deeplearn.js at TensorFlow User Group
- Optimizing Presto Connector on Cloud Storage at DB Tech Showcase Tokyo 2017
- Running 100 Million Queries Reliably on In-Memory Distributed SQL Engine at IMCS EU 2017
- Managing multi tenant resource toward Hive 2.0 at DB Tech showcase Tokyo 2016
- Maintainable Cloud Architecture of Hadoop at Hadoop/Spark Conference Japan 2016
- Embulk makes Japan visible at GREE Tech Talk #10
- 図でわかるHDFS Erausre Coding at Cloudera World Tokyo 2015
All publication are listed in my Amazon author pages.